Friday, December 17, 2010

Schools Over...

Today was the last day of my language school. I had a great time here. Today we shared some champagne, and the two classes united for the second half of the day to play some fun italian learning games.

I have met so many interesting people from all over the world at this school, and had a lot of fun doing it.

Once again today, the weather is not so great, in fact it is snowing. This time it is sticking to the ground, and although it is not building up much, it is definatly snow.

I am leaving Verona on sunday, and going back up to the house in the mountains for christmas. It is very difficult to get to the internet from there, but I will write posts and then when I get the chance, I will put them online.

This is a nice short post, I have been getting a bit long winded lately with posts that go on forever. For now, basta.

No comments:

Post a Comment