Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Few Hours Later....

In these past few hours a lot has happened. I have made an apple pie, watched a football game, helped make cranberry sauce for our supper tonight, and eaten some lunch. I also bought my plane ticket. Even though the price had gone up by $200 overnight, it was still a good deal less than what I was looking at a few days ago.It is the ticket I mentioned earlier, Vancouver to Minneapolis-St Paul to London, then on the way back From London to Amsterdam to Vancouver. 

There are still a lot of things I need to do before I go, but this feels really awesome now.


For now, here is a picture of my backpack.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Graham, You are very good at photography. I feel like I traveled with you and came back when I look and read your blog. Where is the picture of the apple pie? :P ...I just started blogging too, I hope we can be blog buddies ~Valyaa

    ReplyDelete