Friday, November 5, 2010

Running Around, Check

All that running around last minute stuff that I have had 8 months to do is now complete. A quick trip into town for just a few last minute purchases went off without a hitch.

Now I am back at home looking at all my stuff laid out on my bed with Elton John's Your So Static cranked up loud contemplating anything else I might be missing. I don't think there is anything! Wow, in 48 hours I am going to be getting on a plane in Vancouver to begin my adventure! only 18 hours or so left at home. I am vibrating from excitement!

One last dinner at home, a sleep, ferry ride, lunch, dinner at my grandparents, a sleep, breakfast and off to the airport! I have just entered that time before a trip where you cant really think straight. It is awesome.

Thats all for now, maybe one more post from North America, then it will be Europe!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Graham this all sounds so exciting! I hope you have a blast over there and enjoy it to it fullest in every way possible! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a lot of fun already!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete